IFMSA General Assemblies
IFMSA GAs take place twice each year, at the start of March and August. AMSI members may apply to be a part of these delegations, with selection criteria released by the Vice-President for External Affairs ahead of registration deadlines. Registration for the August Meeting 2017 in Tanzania will be opened in May.
AMSI is delighted to have attended 4 IFMSA General Assemblies to date:
- Turkey March 2015
- Malta March 2016
- Mexico August 2016
- Montenegro March 2017
August Meeting 2017 - Arusha, tanzania
€420 Non-Executive Board Members, €370 Executive Board Members
- 28 July - 1st August: PreGA will be organized from the in Impala Hotel, Arusha, Tanzania.
- 1 - 7th August: GA will be organized from the in Ngurdoto Mountain Lodge, Arusha, Tanzania.
- 7 - 10th August: Post-GA has an option of 2 tours: a Safari tour or a tour of Zanzibar!
Both hotels are only 30 minutes away from each other, and only 30 minutes away from Arusha Airport and Kilimanjaro Airport.
AMSI will be sending a delegation to Tanzania in August 2017. August's GA shall be a significant event for AMSI as we will be aiming to be successful in attaining Full Membership of IFMSA.
Apply here: Application form
- AM17 Info from the Tanzania Organising Committee: Invitation Package
- AMSI General Assembly Information Document: AMSI GA Info
- Follow the AM17 on Facebook!
March Meeting 2018 - Egypt
Egypt has been chosen as the host for the March Meeting.
Applications for the AMSI delegation will open in Nov/Dec 2017
Stay tuned for more details.